Tour details :
- Departure & Return Location : Any Hotel in Cairo
- Tour Type: Private Tour with professional guide
- Tour includes:
- Meet and greet service by our tour guide at hotel
- Mineral water
- Expert tour guides
- A private vehicle with air conditioning (modern new car)
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites in our itinerary
- All service charges and taxes
- Tour Excludes:
- Any extras not mentioned in our itinerary
- Any Tips are given throughout the tour
First of all, your expert tour guide will be waiting for you at the Hotel, holding a sign of Mini Trip Tours for a seamless pickup.
Then you will be taken to your private A/C vehicle, ready to transfer you to your tour.
Then you’ll go with a car to the first stop, you will be amazed by the Egyptian Museum containing thousands of genuine artifacts, Statues and a priceless collection of Egyptian art. The most incredible being the full exhibit of King Tutankhamun, including the gold treasures found in his tomb in 1920.
Then we’ll go to a visit to Old Cairo to see the Abu Sirga Church, Hanging Church, the Ben Ezra Synagogue and the oldest mosque in Egypt the Mosque of Amr Ibn Al Aas.
Then you’ll move to visit the bazzar Khan al-Khalili it is home to the coppersmiths’ market and an assortment of workshops. Further along are shops selling a miscellany of coffee-house equipment such as tin-topped tables and sheeshas, before finishing with the garlic and onion stalls near Bab al-Futuh.
Once the tour is complete you will be transferred to the hotel to have rest and enjoy your free time
Price List :
65 USD / Person
For single person will pay 50% extra
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and can be paid in Sterling or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.
- Children Policy:
Children under the age of seven (7) are not allowed. Children must occupy a separate cabin which will be charged at the normal rate.
- Payment Policy
Reservations should be made as early as possible to book the desired Nile cruise, spaces will be secured upon receiving a deposit of 25 %, and during the Christmas and New Year holidays, the required deposit is 50%.
This deposit forms part of your final payment.
Deposits can only be made by credit cards, wire transfer and or the Western Union.
It is a customary attitude for expressing one’s satisfaction of good services rendered to him by staff on duty with him. We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great and if not, you are not obliged to do it.
- Cancellation Policy:
• Our customer support is one of the things that sets us apart from other tour operators, we understand that on holiday plans can easily change – and you shouldn’t have to suffer for this.
• Tour Cancellations as long as you cancel at least 3 days before going on your excursion, you will not have to pay the balance due for your trip, although the deposit cannot be refunded.
If you cancel within 3 days of your trips departure date, we will let you know of any charges. These are only likely to be applied if we have had to pay a substantial outlay for your trip and will not get it back – i.e. flights.
If external factors beyond our control restrict us from operating any tours (i.e. Cairo Tour) we will always offer you the chance to use your deposit towards other tour(s). Amendments.
• If you decide you do not want to go on your trip, you are welcome to use your deposit towards another trip, there will not be ANY charge for this as long as we do not incur any charges.
Usually this would only happen if we need to change details for flights on a flight excursion, i.e. Cairo by Air, in this case you will be notified by our customer support department of any such charges.
Wire Transfer with at least 50 % deposit at
Swift Code: ARAIEGCXXXX
Account Number: 587104 – 3985 – EGP – 001